Tuesday 12 November 2013

A Gorgeous Bag For A Gorgeous Girl

Last week Kati and I took the two littlies to see the wonderful Peppa Pig puppet show that was on at the Arts Centre. Both love Peppa and George so when I heard about the show I was desperate to get tickets, as was every other parent in Melbourne. The pre-sale tickets sold out almost straight away. I was then lucky enough to snare 4 when they were fully released the following week. 


I'd decided it would make a great birthday present for Miss E's 2nd birthday in September. However as the time drew closer I was concerned that it may be a bit disappointing for a two year old to receive a couple of bits of cardboard. 

So the weekend before whilst doing my daily perusing of Pinterest I saw Kati had pinned these gorgeous crocheted bags. Given I was in the midst of my new found love of crochet I decided that's what was going to be the rest of her present. There wasn't much info or a link on what Kati had pinned, but I could make out a little picture that said 'made with love Vendulka'. So off googling I went, and I struck gold!! This woman is amazing with what she creates. I purchased the pattern on her etsy store and then got to work with the wool I had available. 

It didn't turn out exactly as my perfectionist self wanted, but I was pretty proud of what I had achieved in under a week. And I'm sure Miss E was much happier to receive her tickets in a bag, rather than by themselves. 

A
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment